Sat– Wed 09:00 – 05:00Thursday 09:00 – 03:firstname.lastname@example.orgJordan Hospital Medical Center 3rd Floor | Amman- Jordan
Varicose Veins are large bulging veins in the legs that can cause many different types of symptoms.
You may inherit a tendency to develop varicose veins from a parent. Women who have had multiple children and obese persons are at a higher risk.
– May be absent
– Pain, itching, swelling, burning, leg heaviness or tiredness, skin discoloration.
– Sometimes, varicose veins clot and become painful, hot, hard and discolored. This is called phlebitis, an uncomfortable but temporary condition that will get better on its own in 2-3 months.
– Skin tears or ulceration indicate a very severe case.
When you walk, muscles in your leg squeeze the veins and help blood flow back into the heart. In normal veins, a series of valves assist this process. With varicose veins and with a related condition called chronic venous insufficiency, poorly functioning valves allow the blood to pool in the lower leg and cause symptoms.
– Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
– Radiofrequency (RF)
– Ablation Therapy (laser, radiofrequency, or mechanical injection)
JVC is founded by Dr. Omar Hamdallah and is specialized in Vascular and endovascular Surgery and Kidney Transplant. For any questions you can contact us around the clock via the provided contact details or through our social media platforms and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.